Business Developer European Agencies – Central government
Team Public continues to grow and score and achieved great successes last year. To continue this winning streak, we’re looking to grow the team even more!
To date, European tenders have been, together with our own team, guided by our Dutch colleagues. As the opportunities on European Agencies and Central Government grow higher and higher, we’d like to develop a more local approach and start building our own Business Development on European Tenders in Belgium.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for a Business Development Manager that knows a thing or two about analyzing and developing European Tenders with a focus on European Agencies and Central Government. Within the estimated potential revenue of 1,1 billion euros in European Tenders since 2017 you will cover all fields of IT, including: clients, servers, storage & networking solutions. We’re looking for someone with a main focus on spotting, understanding, influencing and submitting European Tenders.
In the short term, you will be focusing on and developing your connections and your network with regards to run rate business and develop strong partnerships with our vendors and distributors. On the long term you will have significant impact on our share of wallet and market share as you continue to grow new opportunities into long lasting business.
You independently take on several European Tenders within the fields of Central government, the European Commission and NATO at the same time. To bring this to a successful conclusion, you carefully read the request and all the accompanying documents for each project to understand the customer expectations and to provide a valuable solution that can be provided by Centralpoint.
- You are responsible for the correct and timely analyses and response of the European tenders
- You gather all necessary information to answer the questions of the customer
- You work closely with a project team to come up with the winning offer
- You play a crucial role in price meetings
- You translate the wishes and requirements of the customer into commercial and convincing solutions
- You have the final responsibility for drawing up a comprehensive and winning response to the tenders
You will be the first Business Development Manager in Belgium, but you can count on knowledge and expertise of your colleagues in the Netherlands.
In addition, you will also work closely with the entire Public Government team in Belgium, consisting of both internal and external account managers with a focus on the Public Sector (Government, Education and Healthcare).
Collegiality and fun are key in this team: in addition to celebrating successes with each other, this team also understands the importance of a healthy dose of humor. This includes the occasional pint or two. Each quarter a fun team event is organized by their own party committee. The team is led by Joris Feyen – Team Manager Sales Public, who you will report to.
What we expect from you:
- You are in possession of a bachelor degree. Preferably in a commercial or economic field.
- You have commercial insight, are able to understand complex calculations and formulas and are able to explain them.
- You have an excellent command of the English language, in speech and writing. French and Dutch are an asset.
- You have a hands-on mentality: we get IT done.
What you can- expect from us:
A lot has changed in the past year and, as a result, we have decided to introduce the ‘new normal’. We don’t want to lose the flexibility, freedom and efficiency of the past year. This is why Centralpoint is now fully committed to hybrid working. Ergonomics and a healthy home workplace are very important to us, so we’re bringing a little bit of Centralpoint to you! We provide you with everything you need to work as well at home as at the office. We call this getting IT done.
We also offer you:
- A salary in line with your education and work experience
- A company car with fuel card
- A bicycle allowance of €0.24 per kilometer cycled when you come to work by bike
- The possibility to lease a bicycle at an attractive rate
- An easily accessible office in Aarschot with free parking and a bus stop and train station within walking distance
- 12 ADV days per year to have enough time for fun things next to work
- A professional laptop, carefully selected by Centralpoint
- A complete home office environment so you can work as well at home as at the office
- A home working allowance of €80 net per month after two months of training at the office
- Meal vouchers of €8 per day and eco vouchers
- Smartphone and corresponding mobile subscription
- Group insurance (extensive pension package, etc.) and hospitalization insurance paid for in full by Centralpoint
- An annual end-of-year bonus and profit-sharing bonus
- Year-end bonus and holiday pay
- A personal development plan that is drawn up together with your manager, because we think it is important to help you grow
- The opportunity to attend interesting training courses and seminars via our own Centralpoint Academy, so that you can continue to learn at any time
- The opportunity to purchase IT hardware for your own use via our webshop at purchase price
- Last but not least: enjoyable Friday afternoon drinks, team events, a memorable Christmas party and internal marketing campaigns.
Working at Centralpoint
Centralpoint is the largest brand independent IT supplier in the Benelux and a specialist in IT solutions for organizations large and small. We are professionals for professionals and ensure that our customers can work carefree, always and everywhere, using the best technology. We offer a concrete solution for every IT issue. We keep it simple where possible and create clarity in complex IT challenges. Whether it’s security, data storage, connectivity, mobile working, management or maintenance and logistics. We only do what we are good at, so that others can do it too. Whatever the IT question, we get IT done.
Have you become interested or do you have questions about this vacancy? Don’t hesitate to let us know! For this function, please contact Beriwan Bozkurt, Corporate Recruiter : email@example.com
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.