As a Back-End Developer you will help the team in creating and expanding our applications into better, faster, more flexible applications for the business and our customer’s need.
Your job as a Back-End Developer
Your activities consist of:
- Developing server-side applications using the latest PHP language features, frameworks, and tooling;
- Working with Technical leads, other Front- and Back-End Developers, Designers, Product Owners, QA’s and Scrum Masters to develop dynamic server-side web applications across most areas of our business;
- Owning deliverables for our web applications on back end side;
- Writing and maintaining unit, integration tests;
- Participating in Refinement sessions, sprint planning meetings, sprint reviews (demo) and retrospectives;
- Working closely with Technical Leads and Solutions Architects to turn abstract ideas into working proof-of-concepts and deliverables;
- Building pipelines to deploy into AWS;
- Being up to date with back-end best practices.
Wie jij bent
Who you are:
- Minimum of 3+ years of solid experience as a Back-End Developer;
- Should have strong knowledge and experience of PHP stack and frameworks such as Symfony and Laravel;
- Working experience of pipelining testing and deployments in AWS via Gitlab CI;
- Perfect understanding on how to build sustainable applications in a micro-service architecture;
- Experience in local development using Docker and MiniKube is a must;
- Results oriented with excellent problem solving abilities;
- Dynamic team member who can share ideas and is innovative;
- You are living in the Netherlands (permit to work in the Netherlands);
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written. Dutch is a nice to have.
What we offer
An informal, pleasant working atmosphere in a dynamic fast-growing organization. Besides:
- An excellent salary that corresponds to your level of education and work experience;
- Year-end bonus and profit distribution;
- Collective pension and health insurance;
- 27 vacation days;
- Discount on IT hardware (for private use) in our webshop;
- Travel allowance: € 0,19 cent a km (max. 50 km one way) or full public transport allowance.
Working at Centralpoint
Our employees describe working at Centralpoint as fun and challenging. At every department our core values; challenge, fun and customer central are noticeable. We work in an informal work environment, doors are always open and there is focus on personal development. This can be seen in the fun activities and Friday drinks, but also during the daily work. Look at our recruitment film.
Centralpoint is the biggest IT-reseller in the Benelux and we are still growing. We are with 550 employees and our offices are located in Amstelveen, Nijmegen, Wijchen and Aarschot (BE). We do everything for our customers and believe that technology is important by achieving personal ambitions. We focus on IT to ensure that professionals can work with the best technology.
Acquisitie regarding this vacancy is not appreciated.