Software Engineer AQA/DevOps
In the role of QA Automation Engineer you will have the opportunity to contribute to our range of software offerings. We are an agile development team with close collaboration across development, quality assurance, documentation, and project management.
- Help the teams resolve automation challenges;
- Set coding standards and guidelines for the automation team to follow;
- Drive scoping, planning, executing, and monitoring test activities across scrum teams;
- Design and own the automated testing process to drive continuous improvement and innovation in test coverage and test effectiveness;
- Help build and maintain the CI/CD testing pipelines for integration testing;
- Collaborate with software engineers to identify and prevent gaps with automation/regression coverage.
- Responsible for stress / load testing on applications.
Wie jij bent
Who you are:
- Minimum of 3 years of solid experience as a QA Automation Engineer;
- Thorough understanding of SDLC, specifically automated QA processes in agile development environments;
- Experience in writing, executing, and monitoring automated test suites using a variety of testing frameworks and solutions (ex. Jest, Selenium, Postman, SoapUI);
- Strong experience on CI/CD tooling (ex. Gitlab CI, Jenkins, CodeCommit);
- Cloud agnostic Automated Testing solutions (ex. AWS, Azure, Google).
- Strong experience with containerized applications (ex. Docker, ECS, EKS);
- Strong knowledge of API Solutions and Endpoint Testing;
- Experienced with large scaled and testable applications;
- Results oriented with excellent problem-solving abilities;
- Dynamic team member who can share ideas and innovate;
- You are living in the Netherlands (or have the permit to work in the Netherlands);
- Fluency in English language, both verbal and written. Dutch language is a nice to have.
What we offer
An informal, pleasant working atmosphere in a dynamic, fast-growing organization. Additionally,
- An excellent salary that corresponds to your level of education and work experience;
- Year-end bonus and profit distribution;
- Collective pension and health insurance;
- 27 vacation days;
- Discount on IT hardware (for private use) in our webshop;
- Continuous learning via our PluralSight and EduBookers learning platforms;
- Travel allowance.
Working at Centralpoint
Our employees describe working at Centralpoint as fun and challenging. At every department our core values; challenge, fun and customer central are noticeable. We work in an informal work environment, doors are always open and there is focus on personal development. This can be seen in the fun activities and Friday drinks, but also during the daily work. Take a look at our recruitment movie!
Centralpoint is the biggest IT-reseller in the Benelux and we are still growing. We are with 550 employees and our offices are located in Nijmegen, Wijchen and Aarschot (BE). We do everything for our customers and believe that technology is important by achieving personal ambitions. We focus on IT to ensure that professionals can work with the best technology.
If you are interested, please contact
06 - 1007 8403
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated.